September 2020–Present | San Antonio, TX
Created web, app, and branding design for Turner Logic, Active Defender, MySchoolWorx, and others.
Lead UX Designer
March 2021–July 2021 | San Antonio, TX
Lead designer for UX and HUD (heads-up display).
Refined functionality goals and user flows for mobile app.
Developed design and information architecture for Deeproot’s e-Commerce website, including the user shop flow, about pages, and customer support.
July 2017–September 2020 | San Antonio, TX
- Coordinated a multidisciplinary publishing team of writers, editors, and illustrators to create five curriculum books a year, improving project workflow, team morale, product quality, and efficiency.
- Redesigned company website, improved functionality and navigation.
- Managed colors, typography, and branding across multiple projects and departments.
- Designed web, social media, event, marketing, product, print, and video graphics.
- Adapted and redesigned show and movie preview graphics for various outputs including web, Apple TV, and Roku applications.
Layout Production Artist
September 2015–December 2016 | Pensacola, FL
- Created curriculum layout design using Adobe InDesign, collaborating with editors, writers, and the creative director.
Graphic Design & Marketing Intern
Summer 2016 | Ocala, FL
- Created digital, print, web, and social media design as part of the marketing team, engaging in A/B testing and marketing sales design.
Graphic Design Intern
Summer 2016 | Ocala, FL
- Designed magazine spreads and advertisements, applying Photoshop, InDesign, and project workflow management skills.
- UX/UI Design
- Graphic Design
- Project Management
- Web Design
- Copy Editing
- Workflow Development
- Information Architecture
- Adobe XD
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- HTML & CSS
B.S. in Graphic Design
Minor in Advertising
Pensacola Christian College
GPA: 3.86, Summa Cum Laude
Student Silver Addy Award
2017 American Advertising Awards – Pensacola, FL
Best of Show–Graphic Design
2017 Pensacola Christian College Commencement Contest
Become an Agile Project Manager
Linked In | 9 Course Program | 12 hours
Agile Project Management, Microsoft Project, Agile Retrospectives, Comparing Agile Tools
Become a User Experience Designer
Linked In | 13 Course Program | 12 hours (in progress)
Top skills: UX Design, Creating Personas, Multidevice Design, Ideation, Prototyping, Sketch for UX Design